Date:      Sun, 3 Dec 1995 19:13:27 +0100
From:      Daniel Eriksson <daniel@icon.pp.se>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Handbook, minor problem

According to the FreeBSD Handbook, October 30 revision, chapter 5.3.10,
it is unlikely that one should ever need support for running gzipped
binaries, and thus the "pseudo-device gzip"-line is something that I
would want to comment out.

Well, having done that gave me a nice error trying to run /stand/sysinstall.
I guess this is true for most, if not all, programs in /stand. Maybe
there should be a warning in the handbook, or is everybody supposed to
uncompress the files in /stand?

--
Daniel Eriksson, daniel@icon.pp.se