Date:      Mon, 18 Oct 1999 21:43:09 +0000
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   New Slashbox : Daily Daemon News

	I'm glad to announce that Slashdot now has a new Slashbox for the BSD
crowd.  For those of you with accounts at Slashdot you can add the
"Daily Daemon News" to your Slashboxes along the right of the page.  It
will list the latest headlines from http://daily.daemonnews.org/

	I want to thank Jonathan "CowboyNeal" Pater at Slashdot who was
extremely helpful in making this possible.

--

Joseph Scott
joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu