Date:      Sun, 18 Jul 1999 15:33:14 +0800
From:      Stephen Hocking-Senior Programmer PGS Tensor Perth <shocking@prth.pgs.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Got quake3 test running with Riva TNT2Ultra

I compiled up all the stuff myself as per the instructions on the nVidia web
site. I had to get the Linux libGL.so from their binaries package. The frame
rate is less than my old Canopus Voodoo1, but given how things are
implemented, that's hardly suprising. It does make the FlightGear game usable
as well. I'm looking forward to the DRI stuff becoming available.

	Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California