Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 2000 13:46:04 +0100
From:      Martin Kaeske <MartinKaeske@lausitz.net>
To:        Simon Putz <Simon.Putz@t-online.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to get the isdn to work

On Sat, Dec 16, 2000 at 11:15:47PM +0100, Simon Putz wrote:
> but this is not working, the shell script gives me an error (SIO... file
> exists).

I found something about it in the ISDN-FAQ (usr/share/examples/isdn
on FreeBSD-4.0) and it says that it is a misnomer and means
"route exists" (nothing to worry about, i think).

> when i do isdnd -f and then ping the ip , i see it connecting to my isp
> (t-online flat) for like 1 second and then instantly hanging up.
> thats in advance for any help.

Did you check things like chap/pap and so on?
(require-chap in isdnd.rc causes a similar behaviour on my machine)

Martin

--
> ich versuche mich ein wenig in C unter Suse-Linux und wuerde gerne
> wissen wie man den Bildschirm loeschen kann .
Jeder ABC-Loescher sollte funktionieren. Falls du da noch was reparieren
lassen willst, dann nimm CO2 oder Halon.
		-- Manuel Hewitt in dclc --