Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:48:04 +0200
From:      "John Massier" <j_massier@hotmail.com>
To:        rizzo@aciri.org
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   setsockopt / ipfirewall example

Hi, I´m a newbie in ipfw and I need urgently (if possible) a simple example
on how to use setsockopt (ipfirewall(4)) to add a rule to IPFIREWALL. For
example, how would it be the way to add the following rule?:

7000 allow tcp from 193.10.0.0:255.255.0.0 1021-1023 to any out via lnc0 uid
user_name

or if someone has a good example that shows every detail of a ipfw rule,
I´ll thank you very much.