Date:      Sun, 07 Apr 2002 10:24:53 +0100 (WEST)
From:      Daniel Leal <dleal@webvolution.net>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   keyboard lock many times during boot

Hi everyone!

I'm running freebsd 4.5-stable. I have a athlon 700 mhz in a asus ktv botherboard.
My keyboard is an ergonomic m$ natural keyboard.
Since I installed freebsd 4.1 my keyboard locks during boot almost half of the
times. The system keeps alive, but the keybord freezes. I am only able to work
throught the network. Then I can reboot and try another keboard attach.

This situation is very annoying because i am a home freebsd user.

Can someone give me a little help on this please?

Thanks,
         Daniel