Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 2008 18:46:58 -0700
From:      "Michael K. Smith" <mksmith@adhost.com>
To:        <pf@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Passive FTP Issues

Hello All:

We are having issues with a =B3standard=B2 configuration and getting passive ft=
to work.   Here are our present rules related to one server $liv_ftp_int/ex=

nat on $vlan2_if from $liv_ftp_int to any -> $liv_ftp_ext
rdr pass on ! $vlan924_if proto tcp from any to $liv_ftp_ext port { ftp,
990, 49152:65535 } -> $liv_ftp_int
pass in quick on $vlan2_if proto tcp from any to <ftp_servers> port { ftp,
49152:65535 } keep state flags S/SA

When we put a =B3block in log on $vlan2_if=B2 rule before everything else, ftp
breaks.  When we move the block rule to the end of the pass rules, it works
like a champ.

Am I missing something obvious?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This is 6.3 Release 1.

Regards,

Mike