Date:      Tue, 8 Jul 2008 15:46:37 +0530
From:      "Ivan Grover" <ivangrvr299@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   OPIE Challenge sequence

Hi ,
Iam trying to choose OPIE as my OTP implementation for authenticating the
clients. I have the following queries, could anyone please let me know these
-- why does the challenge in OPIE are in predetermined form..
is it for determining the decryption key for the encrypted passphrase(stored
in opiekeys).
-- is it possible to generate random challenges using opiechallenge

Any pointers/links will be very much helpful.

Regards,
Ivan