Date:      Sun, 29 Aug 2010 17:49:01 -0400
From:      John Schneider <john.a.schneider@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org, glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Subject:   Eclipse 3.6 (Helios) Alpha Port

--Boundary-00=_NXteMaLyfSy+RyY

I've attached an initial port for Eclipse 3.6 (Helios).  All the dist info has
been updated correctly and all dist files can be downloaded. I updated all
patch files to the best of my ability, but run into an issue that's preventing
me from testing further.

make-patch is currently hanging after update of
plugins/org.eclipse.swt/Eclipse SWT PI/gtk/library/build.sh  I confirmed the
file is in fact updated by a non-freebsd patch, so I'm not sure if it's
hanging on this file, or the one after.

Hopefully someone else in the group can take a look at this and figure it out.

John Schneider

--Boundary-00=_NXteMaLyfSy+RyY--