Date:      Sun, 20 Dec 1998 01:55:56 +0100
From:      "Gianmarco Giovannelli" <gmarco@giovannelli.it>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Why ...

Why there is no text editor in /bin or /sbin or /stand (a simple text editor, vi,
ee or anything else) ?

I have the /usr mounted async ... How can edited a file (like something in
/etc) if I am not able to mount the /usr ?

The only thing I found is ed in /bin but it isn't so much fair to use...

Thanks...

P.s
Marry Xmas

P.P.s
Please answer also to me directly because I am not in the list now...

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli (http://www.giovannelli.it/~gmarco)
"Unix expert since yesterday"