Date:      Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:00:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      =?big5?q?kok=20Roy?= <roykok@yahoo.com>
To:        Jeffrey Vehrs <jwvehrs@netzero.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to config X window

Hello Jeffrey

Now I have a question whether I am installed X-windows
or not?
How do i check it???

I tried /instand/sysinstall many times to install
'All' sources about X-windows
but I don't get files 'xf86config' and XF86Setup!!!
even though I used find command

I also tried /instand/sysinstall menu about X win
setup
but it told me I missed file!!!

Now I want to know how do I check it.

Thank you very much