Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:37:47 -0500
From:      "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
To:        Jake <jake@checker.org>
Cc:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What Video card to buy...

> The #9 Ticket to Ride 4 and that 19" SGI LCD monitor sound like a
> nice combo, if you can foot the $3K.

This is a wonderful combo, if you can afford it.  I think the street price
is a bit less than $3K; we got a few via Ingram Micro for somewhat less
than that.

Note that this combination isn't supported by XFree86, but is supported
by the XIG Accelerated-X package.   This is the most crisp display I've
ever used, and th 1600x1024 resolution is sorta nice too.

louie