Date:      Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:00:39 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <axl@iafrica.com>
To:        dan@math.berkeley.edu (Dan Strick)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: amd: noconn option exists...

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:44:17 PST, Dan Strick wrote:

>     Then some of my remote mounts started hanging.  Then I changed
>     my default amd mounting option from "noconn" to "conn".
>     That seemed to fix everything.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for taking a crack at explaining this.  I found the noconn option
mentioned in the AMD Reference Manual (/usr/share/info/amdref.info.gz),
which led me to expect the option to appear in /etc/amd.map.

I can't find "noconn" _anywhere_ in my /etc/tree, so I'm a little
confused as to where amd is picking this up.

Clues?

Sheldon.