Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2000 00:07:49 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TrustedBSD ?

Yup, I received the announcement (it was sent to freebsd-arch but was
almost killed by my anti-spam filter).

The Extended Atributes will be particularly cool. Zipfiles for OS/2
sometimes include EA information (icons and stuff).

I wonder why this hasn't appeared in daily.daemonnews.org :-)

cheers,

     Pedro.