Date:      Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:41:24 -0400
From:      "Frank Walder" <jlsmbg@home.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD download

To whom it may concern:
	I am currently running a network of seven computers at home, four Win2000,
one NetWare5, and one blank.  I want to dedicate the blank machine to
running your BSD.  I went to your FreeBSD.org website on my Win2000 Server
to download the operating system, but have had some problems.  First, the
IE5.5 locks up when I click on the ftp hyperlink.  second, my CuteFTP client
errors out with "425 Can't build data connection: Operation timed out." when
I log on anonymously.
	I want to remove Bill Gates from my life, but your site is not making that
easy. It might be free, but it is not easy either.  I can be contacted by
email at jlsmbg@hotmail.com or by telephone at 610-583-0556.

	Sincerely, Frank