Date:      Thu, 03 Jan 2002 13:04:19 +1100
From:      Locky <Locky@myrealbox.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Hey guys,

	I'm having major problems. I'm a bsdnewbie, I installed freebsd4.3-stable,
and I booted into it, but the boot manager on bsd wouldn't let me boot into
windows for some reason, so I used bios to boot into windows, and then
after getting some info on how to get xwindows up and running, I went back
into bios, and booted into the fbsd drive only to get this message... "Not
found any [active partition] in HDD, Disk Boot Failure, Insert system disk
and press enter" So, booted the fbsd disk up, and went into the
post-install options, where I set fbsd as active, but I still get the same
message. I have 2 physical drives, one 6gigs(fbsd) one 20gig(fbsd). They
just don't seem to recognize each other. Anyone able to help? If so, please
reply to Locky@myrealbox.com as I'm not subscribed to the list. -Thanks