Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 2002 10:04:37 -0600
From:      "Grant Cooper" <grant.cooper@nucleus.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re-installing with a back up

OK, I think I finally know enough where I don't want to do complete
re-installs, umm mean experiments. I have a tool I use for windows using a
second harddrive to re-install the entire computer. Can I do the same with
FreeBSD?

Thanks, again to all those who have helped me in the past. This mail list
has been a valuable too in my success. Thanks a million for all the reply's
to those who have helped.