Date:      Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:06:59 +0200
From:      markus@mmayer.org
To:        Alejandro Pulver <alepulver@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: worldofpadman-1.2_3

Hello Ale,

thanx for your activity.
I update my local ports try to make install but cant fetch the file.

=> worldofpadman-1.2.20080621.tar.bz2 doesn't seem to exist in
/usr/ports/distfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/.
fetch:
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/worldofpadman-1.2.20080621.tar.bz2:
File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)

i check the ftp, but the file is not on.

Thank you in advance

Best Regards
Markus