Date:      Tue, 05 Oct 2004 15:58:37 -0700
From:      Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
To:        Michael Johnson <ahze@ahze.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: faad port and patches needed to build on -current

--=-VTCtpslCElBJcysh9MG+

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 15:23, Michael Johnson wrote:
> Hi Sean!
>=20
> Thanks for the patch, Just curious did you build faad with=20
> WITHOUT_MPEG4IP defined?

Yes I did.  I have, however, recompiled mpeg4ip with the same patches
replacing common/ with lib/ and removing the BROKEN from Makefile. I had
to uninstall faad first, though.  After which I rebuilt faad with the
above undefined.  Discussions with the maintainer indicated there were
possible pthread conflicts but I have not encountered any.

Cheers,
Sean

--=-VTCtpslCElBJcysh9MG+

--=-VTCtpslCElBJcysh9MG+--