Date:      Sun, 14 Jan 2001 02:31:56 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Semi Head's Up: [Fwd: cvs commit: src/usr.sbin/adduser rmuser.perl]

Greetings folks,

	I've updated the rmuser perl script as noted below. The script was tested
under several different enviornments, and has had 7 weeks to mellow in
-current. However, it's a pretty big change, and I felt it worthwhile to
let folks know. This change won't affect a running system, the only
possible failure is if you try to use the script to remove a user, and then
it will either work or not work in an obvious way. :)

Doug