Date:      Tue, 09 Apr 2002 07:48:37 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Port redirects

	Hi all.  Is there a simple way to redirect a port?  Say for example that
port 80 is blocked by default by a given router and no matter what we do we
can't bypass it.  Yet I can't repoint the port using the normal lan
either.  Yet say port 150 is open.  How would I go about setting my system
so that any connects to port 150 are treated as though they were being
connected to port 80?  Or how about any requests to port 150 would
automatically redirect to port 80 right on the server?  Is there a way to
do this?  How about the other way around?