Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:37:15 -0500
From:      "Bill Olson" <w0ls0n@gwi.net>
To:        "mpd" <mpd6334@cs.rit.edu>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Apache

Hi,

I will hit the reply all button next time.

I changed the path beacuse it said mime.types and I changed it to
mime.types.default and ..........

YOU GUYS ROCK! IT GOT FARTHER! MY WEB SITE WORKS!!!!

My log file now says:

usr/local/etc/apache/mime.types.
[Tue Mar 19 13:15:41 2002] [notice] Apache/1.3.22 (Unix) configured --
resuming normal operations
[Tue Mar 19 13:15:41 2002] [notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper:
/usr/local/sbin/suexec)
[Tue Mar 19 13:15:41 2002] [notice] Accept mutex: flock (Default: flock)

Thats where the log file stops when I run Apache and I know see it as a
process.

Now, a couple of questions. First, How can I make sure that my web site is
not going to get the Code Red 2 virus or anything like that? Does FreeBSD
come with a Virus scanner? Second, Is there a way I can get this to come up
on startup? And lastly, Is there documentation I can read about Frontpage?

William Olson