Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 2001 21:23:32 +0100
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
To:        security@freebsd.org, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipfw examples...

The
	ipfw deny tcp from any to me 23
                                  ^^

functionality is now present in both -current and -stable.  I think a
number of our ipfw examples, including rc.firewall might need a minor
revision in the light of this change.

In particular it has been pointed out to me, that it is now much
easier to firewall machines which get dynamic IP numbers from
DHCP or PPP or similar.

Consider this a gentle poke to look at this area...