Date:      Sun, 10 Aug 1997 12:48:53 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Paul Southworth <pauls@locust.etext.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MySQL using FreeBSD native threads (3.0)

I have an old patched version of the threads library which has:
 pthread_setprio() and pthread_attr_setprio()

however pthread_attr_setscope() is not there.

So the first two I expect to be integrated soon as we can get
hold of John Birrell <cimaxp1!jb@werple.net.au>

We will have to ask John why the SCHED_* defines are not placed in a standard
location .

As for your thread test program not working care to post your
test program?

Hopefully this simple exercise will help others that could be having
similar problems.

	Regards,
	Amancio