Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:31:40 +0500
From:      =?koi8-r?B?4czFy9PBzsTSIPPNydLOz9c=?= <alex@cis-nt.ru>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:    Problem using Ndisulator - cannot configure Linksys WMP54g wireless

Hello!
This is my first post on the list, so please do not kick me too hard :)
Playing with Ndisulator (Project Evil), found that my 1000Base-t Dlink DGE-
510T card
worked perfectly using supplied windows drivers. Thanks Bill Paul!
But I still cannot get to work my WMP54G wireless pci card.
In WindowsXP it works very well, but I couldn't configure it right in
FreeBSD.
if_ndis loads, ndis0 interface comes up, but I cannot change ssid or
channel using ifconfig of
using sysctl. I used drivers from Linksys and Dell with same result.
So, does anybody have like problem, or, maybe, solution?

Thanks in advance.
Alexander Smirnoff.