Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:48:23 +0100
From:      "Daniel S. Haischt" <me@daniel.stefan.haischt.name>
To:        Olga Zenkova <siro200@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dspam-3.2.6

First of all I have to admit that I am not a Sendmail
expert cause I am now using Postfix for years ...

I had the same effect while using Postfix because I
was re-injecting mails into Postfix. You must guarantee
that you are not re-injecting mails into Sendmail
forever.

I for instance did setup the following mail chain

  -> Internet

        `-> my Postfix MTA
             |           ^
             `-> ClamAV -´

             `-> DSPAM

                   `-> Cyrus

As you can see my ClamAV virus scanner re-injects
a mail message back to Postfix, but DSPAM finally
delivers the message (e.g. to an IMAP daemon).

Do you want to deliver your mail message to an
IMAP or POP server?