Date:      Fri, 8 Aug 1997 13:07:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        john@helium.vapornet.com
Cc:        jdp@polstra.com, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: broked stable

 * nope, ya caught me.  I didnt make includes from the top level.  Works
 * fine when I follow directions...

That is not the problem.  "make includes" is NOT necessary any more,
as long as you run "make world" (or "buildworld").  Either your source
is not really up to date, or I'm a complete idiot.

 *  > Hmm ... your "cc" lines _should_ contain "-I/usr/obj/.../tmp/usr/include".
 *  > Why don't they??

Please check these.

Satoshi

P.S. By the way, I did a make world last night after the ld update, it
     worked fine for me.