Date:      Thu, 15 May 1997 14:29:27 -0400
From:      Joel Ray Holveck <joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
To:        perhaps@yes.no
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, handy@sag.space.lockheed.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: if_de.c ????

>>> Isn't this actually a zippy the pinhead quote?
>> If it is, then it's unintentional; I didn't intend to Plagarize Zippy;
>> the quotation marks were to distinguish it as a spoken command.
>> Brian should probaly investigate Zippy before he attributes it to me...
>"YOW!!  Everybody out of the GENETIC POOL!"
>Original Zippy quote.

The quote has also been seen on numerous bumper stickers, etc.  I
wouldn't be suprised if Zippy got the idea elsewhere, to be honest.

Happy hacking,
joelh

--
http://www.wp.com/piquan --- Joel Ray Holveck --- joelh@gnu.ai.mit.edu
All my opinions are my own, not the Free Software Foundation's.

Second law of programming:
Anything that can go wrong wi
sendmail: segmentation violation -- core dumped