Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 17:27:48 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jesse Walters <jwalt@mwci.net>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BAndwidth Utilization Log

	I am looking for a program to keep accurate records of bandwidth
used by a customer on a t1 so we can bill them accordingly.  MRTG is ok,
but it only keeps averages not the actual total.  Any suggestions?

Thank You

Jesse Walters                              http://users.mwci.net/~jwalt
Tech Support/Customer Service Rep.               jwalt@mwci.net
Midwest Communications Inc.