Date:      Wed, 23 Dec 1998 14:28:06 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Robert <robert@namodn.com>
To:        linda <linda@igm.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Embedded Web Server

I don't know about that.. :)
FreeBSD is a fully multi-threaded OS, dos is not.

However, there is a web server for DOS at

http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/other/boa092s.zip

as well as many other useful dos/internet utilities at
www.fdisk.com/doslynx

( I used to be a DOS freak myself :)

BTW - FreeBSD will run on a 386 or above.. might be worth your while to
switch.

-rob
( www.namodn.com )
( robert@namodn.com )