Date:      Sun, 16 Sep 2001 20:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mark Stosberg <mark@summersault.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/30618: sdiff man page incomplete

The following reply was made to PR docs/30618; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mark Stosberg <mark@summersault.com>
To: Giorgos Keramidas <charon@labs.gr>
Cc: <FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 22:26:11 -0500 (EST)

 Thanks for the pointer Giorges. I also figured out that if I try
 "h" once I've started the program interactively, that will give me what I
 want, too. What about updating the man page to tell people they should
 read the "info" page for more information? I'm familiar with the info
 system, but that just didn't occur to me.

    -mark

 http://mark.stosberg.com/