Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:12:21 +0100
From:      "Henrik W Lund" <henrik.w.lund@broadpark.no>
To:        <fbsd_user@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The fear of cvsupping my ports...

I cvsup the ports-all megacollection. In fact, I use the default =
ports-supfile, and connect to the nearest mirror site. I did use the =
default refuse file earlier as well (the one refusing the chinese, =
vietnamese, etc. branches), but decided to leave that one out too in =
order to eliminate any errors that may cause.

What I haven't done, come to think of it, is try to use another mirror. =
If for nothing else, then to eliminate that as the cause of the error.
----- Original Message -----=20