Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:16:50 -0500
From:      David <ddavid@ican.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   What about S. America  ( was-Broadband downunder)

Seeing as the topic on highspeed access has been brought up, I thought
I would ask this here. Does anyone know of any highspeed avalability in
South America-- Specifically, i'm looking at Peru?

I've heard of a new fibre trunk-line being installed directly to Peru
but as yet have heard of no other services beside's dial up.

Even a Sat linkup would be just dandy, especially in the Urubamba
valley.

Thanks
David