Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:56:58 +0100 (BST)
From:      Andrew Gordon <arg-bsd@arg1.demon.co.uk>
To:        Gary Jennejohn <garyj@jennejohn.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: I can only send 30 packackes through my ISDN connection

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Gary Jennejohn wrote:

> Maybe you coulkd try it with sppp ? That's how I tested it. I'm not
> sure that the driver works correctly with the RBCH interfaces.

ifpi2 works fine for me with RBCH.

The only problem I still have is that with full D-channel debugging
enabled it drops packets (fair enough, you might say...), but then
triggers some bug in the state machines so that it doesn't recover
when the debugging is turned off again.  I still haven't found time to
investigate further; maybe I'll get some free time over the summer.