Date:      Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:12:03 +1000
From:      Greg Black <gjb@comkey.com.au>
To:        jim@corp.au.triax.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WindowMaker

> I don't know of anything planned in the development itself, but
> there's a dockapp pager (why not, everything else exists as a dockapp,
> even tetris =)) that you might find useful.  You can get it from
> http://www.linuxbox.com/~bac/

Thanks for the info.  I won't do anything with it now, because
I've already spent several hours now getting olvwm to do what I
want and it now meets all my requirements bar one (which I'll be
able to fix with a few minutes in the source code), so I'll
stick to it -- it's closer to what I used to use (fvwm2) and so
suits me better.  (If fvwm2 had run properly on these boxes, I'd
have used it.)

Thanks for your input.  Maybe I'll look at WindowMaker again one
day if a different customer needs something of that style, and
if I have the time and inclination to go through the setup curve
again.

--
Greg Black <gjb@acm.org>