Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:35:39 -0500
From:      "James B. Wilkinson" <jimmy@CS.cofc.EDU>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   can't get trpt to run

When I try to run trpt, it reports "no namelist". If I do "nm
/kernel" I get an extensive namelist. At this point I have no idea
where else to look. Does anybody here have any ideas? Kernel is
4.6.1-RC2.

Thanks

Jimmy Wilkinson            | Perfesser of Computer Science
jimmy@cs.CofC.edu          | The College of Charleston
(843) 953-8160             | Charleston      SC        29424

If there is one word to describe me,
that word would have to be "profectionist".
Any form of incompitence is an athema to me.
Metathesis??? Don't ax me.