Date:      Tue, 18 May 1999 16:50:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        philip trix <philipdesign2000@yahoo.it>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: archicad

On Tue, 18 May 1999, philip trix wrote:

> please, please
>
> where is the crack for "ArchiCAD6 (windows)"

I think you might be confused as to the purpose of this list, which is
to discuss topics dealing with the FreeBSD ports collection.  I'm not a
game player .... your request for a "crack" for the program above, if
it's dealing with stealing the program, you'll find a cool reception
here.  Most of us here are a pretty ethical bunch (at least in
general).  If it's dealing with breaking it in some way (if it's a game,
breaking it so that you can win it), well, it looks like you're talking
about a Windows program.  You'll not find much interest in Windows
programs here either.

If I've misjudged you, I'm sorry, but I think you might be well advised
to look elsewhere.

chuckr@picnic.mat.net       | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (Solaris7).