Date:      Wed, 15 May 1996 10:19:30 +0200
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   PR article/info wanted

Dear Friends,

for weeks I'm trying now to get hold of a copy of that
Network Computing (Networld?) article that appeared past year
comparing various NFS platforms/performance letting
FreeBSD shine in best light (WinNT amgonst the compared platforms).

Since it's  tough (Friday I'll hold a talk about FreeBSD, Multimedia
and Conferencing Software in our Institute I'm in dire need of a
scan of that article.

If someone who's collecting this kind of information - I'm
collecting mails on these issues in a folder 'public-relations' -
would be so kind and send me this information or point me
to a hardcopy of that publication in time I'd be very thankful.

Thank you in advance.