Date:      Wed, 29 May 2002 01:36:24 +0200
From:      "Interlaced" <inter@o12a.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Norwegian translation of fbsd docs

Hey,

I made some enquieries a while back concerning norwegian translation of fbsd docs to the
docs mailing-list and received swift replies. However, I have not been able to follow up due
heavy time restrictions (which I thought I wouldn't have), and now as I am looking at the fdp-
primer and found out there is no norwegian translation in progress, nor anyone listed as
coordinator, I really want to try and make something of it.For the
iony of it all, I have the doc source on my OpenBSD box :)

Hope to hear from you.

Regards,
Aasmund Eikli