Date:      Sat, 05 Apr 1997 00:27:24 -0800
From:      Pedro Giffuni <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        mike allison <mallison@konnections.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD's Mascot

mike allison wrote:

> If anyone is so narrow that they cannot accept the humor and wit which
> accompanies a system, and read something DEEP and DARK into that, well
> maybe they have bigger problems than which SCSI adapter to buy.....

Just for the record, this "daemon" (this time it's right?) thing came
after a series of coincidences. First someone asked me about our mascot
(I refer to it as "the daemon previously known as Chuck"), Then the 666
add on the local newspaper, And then the subliminal Microsoft banner
saying "Buy no Evil...Download no Evil"...
Are we becoming important enough as to worry Microsoft or is Bill trying
to to hide his real nature by pointing somewhere else? :-)

--Pedro.