Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 1999 11:34:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      William Bulley <web@merit.edu>
To:        ayan@kiwi.datasys.net (Ayan George)
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: radiusd

According to Ayan George:

> I'm trying to decide which RADIUS server I should use.  I'm
> looking for the following features:
>
> 	* Simultaneous connection detection.
>
> 	* The ability to set the users password in the user file
> 	  like:

> 		Password = "nxSDeiowu.8",
>
> I'll be using the RADIUS server with a few USRobotics/3Com Netserver
> NAS and many Cisco AS5300 series NAS.

The Merit AAA Server does all this (and more).

See this URL for more info:

   http://www.merit.edu/aaa/

We have a freely available version which does
the latter above but not the former.  To get
the former (simultaneous use) you will need
to license our enhanced Merit AAA Server.

Regards,

web...

--
William Bulley                     Senior Systems Research Programmer
Merit Network, Inc.                Email: web@merit.edu

Your friends may come and go, but your enemies tend to accumulate...