Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2000 07:06:19 -0700
From:      "Ash, Uriel" <uriel.ash@honeywell.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Ethernet card compatibility

Hi Everyone;
I was looking thru the hardware compatibility list as well as Greg Leheys
book, and I noticed that
the 3com 3C950B Ethernet card was mentioned as compatible, but there is no
mention of the 3C950C Fast-Ethernet card.
Is this card also compatible with BSD??
Thanks
Uriel

PS! IF it isnt a problem, could you please CC thius address as well as the
ist, as I am no longer on the list as my inbox was just inundated with mail.
Thanks
:-)

Uriel Ash
Honeywell Int.