Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2000 03:40:43 GMT
From:      "Joel Rosenberg" <thisisjoel@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing w/ 2 Ethernet Cards

I'm installing 4.1 on a box that has 2 ethernet cards, 1 built-in, 1 a new
pci linksys (taken from a different FreeBSD box, so I know it works). When
installing and I configure my network interface for either an ftp install or
a post-installation configuration, the menu only prompts me to set up my
on-board card. For DHCP reasons I won't get into, I must use the pci card to
perform the install. Anyway of getting it detected/configured?

ps - please make sure I'm cc'd on the reply, I don't subscribe to this list

- joel