Date:      Thu, 8 Jan 1998 01:50:15 +1100 (EST)
From:      Andrew Kenneth Milton <akm@mother.sneaker.net.au>
To:        reese@chem.duke.edu (Charles Reese)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Compile problem with apacheSSL-1.2.4

+-----[ Charles Reese ]------------------------------

| I am getting the following error when compiling the  apacheSSL-1.2.4  port.
| I have installed the SSLeay port.  Does anyone have an explaination/fix for
| this problem.

You probably have SSLeay 0.8 or later installed, some of the API was changed
with the latest version of SSLeay. You will probably need to install 0.5.x
or hack the code to use the new API.

--
  ,-_|\  SneakerNet       |     Andrew Milton    |    GSM: +61(41)6 022 411
 /     \ P.O. Box 154     |  akm@sneaker.net.au  |    Fax: +61(2) 9746 8233