Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 1997 19:23:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   How to test kernel device probeing ?

	Can anyone tell me how to get my kernel to boot verbosley? I have added
	the option in the kernel config file, but I don't really see any
	difference in the boot messages.

	My CDROM is detected corectly by the 2.2 BETA boot floppy, but not by
	my kernel that I have built. It worked fine under 2.1.5 with the same
	kernel config. This is very strange.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems