Date:      Sat, 6 Apr 1996 21:38:25 +1000 (EST)
From:      HMG coA reductase <s_koyin@eduserv.its.unimelb.EDU.AU>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cardinal DSP-16+ sound card

First, thanx for all who accused me of my "sysinstall's newfs" mail.

Today, i'd like to ask if anyone out there (since there are so many
Americans reading this) uses the Digital Sound Pro 16 Plus from
Cardinal Technologies Inc.  I've recompiled the kernel putting in
options for sb and sbxvi and sbmidi, but the kernel only recognises
the first of the 3. Is the DSP16+ fully SB16 compat? Documentation
doesn't acknowledge this...

XXX
Ivan Ngeow