Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 18:24:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andriss <andriss@andriss.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   bandwidth monitoring

Hello,

I am trying to find a program capable of monitoring bandwidth
on one multi-ip network interface. Of course, difficulty is:
there are about 20 ip addresses and each IP consumes bandwidth
at different rates.

Is there a program that can provide statistics for each
individual IP? For instance, daily usage, weekly, monthly,
etc.

I can then add up the reports to find out total bandwidth
consumption.

I've heard dummynet could do something similar, but I thought
I'd ask the list, maybe there is a better program out there.

The server is running FreeBSD 2.2.8.

Thank you,

Andriss