Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 21:04:23 -0800
From:      "Crist J. Clark" <cristjc@earthlink.net>
To:        Paul Robinson <paul@akita.co.uk>
Cc:        Konstantinos Konstantinidis <kkonstan@duth.gr>, Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Best service on earth!

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 01:06:33PM +0000, Paul Robinson wrote:
> On Monday 10 December 2001 12:03 pm, Konstantinos Konstantinidis wrote:
> > Nils Holland wrote: [snip]
> >
> > > Of course, I'm going to keep my mouth shut, otherwise the folks at
> > > ComputerUniverse.net might want to have the nice HD back...
> >
> > You're not doing very well in keeping your mouth shut now, are you? =P
>
> And seeing as he has now publically admitted that he knows the delivery was a
> mistake, and he intends keeping it, he is also breaking lots of laws. Tsk,
> tsk! Personally, I'm so damned honest, I'd send it back. Or at the very
> least, if keeping it, donate the price differential to a charity to make
> yourself all warm and fuzzy inside. ;-)

Well, Nils lives in Germany, but for what it's worth, in the USA,
anything you are sent in the mail that you did not order
yours. (Period.) This is to protect consumers from marketing schemes
where a company sends you something you didn't ask for and then
demands you pay or return it. I would be surpised if other countries
do not have similar laws to protect consumers from mail fraud.