Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 1999 20:25:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Kulp <dkulp@neomorphic.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   compatibility list

I was thinking of setting up a simple web page listing success or
failure with FreeBSD on different laptops.  I know there's the PAO
list, but the last time I checked it hadn't been updated lately, and
I'm also interested in running FBSD without PAO -- which typically
isn't needed.

I know my biggest concern 1 1/2 yrs ago when buying my last laptop was
whether I could get FBSD running, if I could use PCMCIA ethernet cards
on a cardbus machine, etc.

Am I duplicating effort here?  Good idea? Bad?

-d