Date:      Tue, 09 Jul 2002 00:51:17 -0400
From:      Brian McCann <bjm1287@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        'Dan Nelson' <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
Subject:   RE: SNMP driving me bonkers

I just pieced the problem together.  First..the 2 systems were running 2
different versions of SNMP software...one had UCD-SNMP, the other had
NET-SNMP.  But..that aside...as soon as I put the leading ".", it worked
great.  And yes, APC sells management cards to go into their
"Smart-Slots".  They have web interfaces, as well as telnet access and
SNMP.  They are a great investment if you have UPSs or Smart-Switches at
different locations.  OK...sales pitch done for now. :)

Thanks!
--Brian